1. The housing of the diverter is connected to the top cap through fixture block.
2. The reasonably designed structure is conducive to the excellent bearing capacity of the diverting system.
3. Our diverting device can be assembled and disassembled easily for convenient operation.
4. Employing skeleton oil seal, the dynamic seal for the diverter has self-sealing function. Apart from the reduction of abrasion, the sealing performance is enhanced, also.
5. The first class elastomeric seal and the sealing element are purchased from internationally famous supplier. Made of composite NBR, the elastomeric seal for the diverting equipment is designed in tapered structure, characterized by good tenacity and large reserve.
6. This oilfield equipment is engineered with observation hole, which enables user to test the diverter rubber core and estimate the lifespan during oil drilling.